This week we are having our school sport's carnival. We will have lots of people there and the things we will be doing is ball games, Running, High jump, long jump and lots more. We will be sitting in our colour groups witch are Mrs juler and other kids in red, Mrs randall and kids in Gold and the best team ever that I am in Is BLUE!!!.
There is know teachers in Blue but I think there is because Mr Bier's said he was in green and he was helping us with miss Cabrita last year so I think he Is in blue.
Last year Red came last and Blue came second BO HO BO HO BO HO BO HO and Gold was in first place blue was so great full that we came Second but this time...
BLUE IS GOING TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Glitter Text
Sports carnival
Labels: school events
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment