CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sleeping under the sharks!

Sleeping under the sharks was an amazing experience. When we went in the tunnel to get our sleeping bags ready I could see sharks, sting-rays and fish swimming around. When I layed on my sleeping bag heard the teachers and parents coming down the tunnel. When it was late in the night I felt amazed that I was sleeping under allot of animals that live in the ocean. It was so different then when you were at home looking at the roof.I felt so closed in a small space that night. I saw a light but I knew that it was so dark. I think an interesting night because I could see under he sharks and the sting-rays as I was looking up. I heard everyone whispering to their friends saying,"There's a shark, there's a sting-ray." Sleeping under the sharks is something I can always look back on.

0 comments: