Thursday 6 November
Last night we had a dreama concert at Ormiston collage. All the plays where about the auther Roald dahl. Every class in the school had a class act I will go through them we you
1. PREPS-OMPALOMPAS
2. YEAR ONE-WITCHES
3. YEAR TWO-FANTASTIC MRS FOX
4. YEAR THREE-THE SCHOOL KIDS
5. MY CLASS 45J-THE TWITS
6. YEAR 45B- JAMES AND THE GIANT PEACH
7. YEAR 45R-THE BFG
8. YEAR SIX- WITCHERS
9. YEAR SEVEN- CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
All those plays were from year prep-year seven. Raold dahl was a good auther be inrolled of the characters.
Our class was the twits In the twits I was a nartor of one of the Mr Twits.
Last night was very fun and I will remember it for ever and ever.
My Glitter Text
Drama show
Labels: Literacy Block
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Dear Maddie
I love your post you did about drama.
It has a very nice look to it and it is the best.
P.S I think you should change the colour of the writing you did for Drama. Beside that it is the best and great!!!!!!!!!!!
Claudia 4/5r
Post a Comment