CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Myst

This term we are doing Myst to improve our writing.


I will show you some of the things I felt while playing Myst.




I see all the birds moving slowly in the fresh air
Is that a ship am I going to sink?
I see trees' standing tall in front of me Is there a way out?
The floor below looks old and rusty and looks like it is going to fall
The waves are calm but I am not
I think there is someone behind me but I am to scared to look
I am walking on the deck and there is a ship to the right of me
!!! As I am walking my heart is full of trepidation !!!
!!! All I want to do now is RUN and SCREAM !!!
I hope you know what Myst Island is like
and I hope I have encouraged you to go and play
the GREAT game
MYST




0 comments: