CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Charlotes web

Today I read ''Charlotte's Web'' by E.B White. At the start of this book fern convinces her dad to not kill a baby pig. If I were fern I would do the same thing because her dad wanted to kill it just because it was born small. Once Fern convised her dad to not kill it he was nice and let her look after the baby pig. It was funny because Fern fell so in love with that pig that she not only called it Charlotte but she took her to school and kept the baby pig in her desk I wouldnt do that because Charlotte might of had trouble breathing. Then in a blink of an I charlotte was a star Ferns dad was a little bit gelous because he could of made the baby pig a star but I was glad that Fern looked after Charlotte not her dad.
I rate this book 101/100 because Fern cares so much.
I recomend this book from age 9 and older.

1 comments:

prep red said...

Great effort Maddie. This is one of my favourite books. Just check on the name of the pig, I think you will find that the pig's name is Wilbur. Also check your spelling before publishing your post!
Mrs R