CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Literacy Block

Here you will see all the things I learn during Literacy Block. I will write about what I am reading and publish stories and other things I have written.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

great start maddy I REALLY LIKE YOUR SITE FROM KAYLA IN 4/5J

Anonymous said...

Hello Madeleiene,

I just love your blog - it is the first time I have seen it. I wish I could have as much fun as you!!!! Say hello to "Kayla with a H" for me. Keep up the great work. Love your mum ps How is you nutbush going??? :)

Anonymous said...

You are a little mouse!! Remember be cool,calm,collected and cooperative and say hello to Kaylah and your teacher for me.

Wokka

Anonymous said...

hi maddy i think you put alot of effert in the drama performance bubbl us and I love that list of who did what in the performance
kayla45j

Anonymous said...

hey maddy u rock it sophie from dancing this is rly cool cya around i rly like your page its pertty!!!

Emmanuel said...

Cool blog i like your voki please leave me a comment



Emmanuel 4/5R

Charlie said...

hi maddie cool blog plese live me a coment charlie// /

Anonymous said...

HI MADDIE,
Ilove your blog the glitter text is awsome,the butterflies are great and the backround is fabulous!!!

ELIZABETH

georgia said...

Hey,
Where did you get the glitter text from? I love it!

GEORGIA
PS please leave me a comment.
Cheers

Gracey said...

hey,
You're blog is cool and the mouse thing you did is sweet you sound very interesting, please come and see my blog some time.
thank-you

c'ya
Gracey